As a cybersecurity engineer, you protect our organization and products from potential hackers and cyber-attack. You will be defining cybersecurity requirements and will assist the organization and product development in implementing them.
- Identify assets and compile item definitions including obtaining and combining system architectures and reviewing system requirements by collaborating with system owners;
- Perform threat analysis and risk assessments;
- Responsible for creating and maintaining all cybersecurity related work products;
- Support in Verification & Validation of Cybersecurity related work products;
- Developing cybersecurity concepts and derived requirements at system, hardware and software level in collaboration with different disciplines;
- Establishing & promoting a strong cybersecurity culture within Ebusco;
- Working together with suppliers to ensure our standards are met with regards to cybersecurity.
- 2 – 4 years of relevant experience in Cybersecurity, preferably within an OEM or Tier 1 supplier;
- Proactive, capable of taking responsibilities and meeting deadlines;
- Willingness to travel when required;
- Self-motivated and team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong problem-solving skills with an ability to understand and clearly articulate technical issues;
- Certification on ISO 21434 is a plus;
- Proven experience within automotive industry and implementation of CSMS is advantageous;
- Work takes place in Deurne (fulltime @ the office).
Working at Ebusco means making a difference in the transition to zero emission. Whether in the office or in production, by joining forces we make a sustainable contribution to tomorrow’s transport. You will not only help build the bus of the future but also our business. After all, as a fast-growing company, we still have a long road ahead of us and we need you along for the ride. Of course, we are eager to give you something in return:
- A competitive salary with decent benefits, including a pension scheme and travel allowance.
- 25 holidays for full-time employment.
- Plenty of growth opportunities. For instance, you can join various online courses via the Ebusco Academy.
- Fun social events, drinks and annual family days: after all, you reach the finish line together as a team.
Your journey starts hereApply for Cyber Security Engineer
"*" indicates required fields