For the position of Field Service Technician Denmark, we are looking for a decisive, independent and customer-oriented colleague with a background as a car technician and a passion for Electric vehicles.
- Commissioning electric buses;
- Report early dropouts;
- Solve complex faults and carry out repairs;
- Diagnose faults on the buses and make a report of this;
- Research and translate faults to engineering and / or suppliers;
- Provide feedback of experiences from the field;
- Process your work performed in our workshop system
- Carry out test assignments in the field.
- Provide technical training to our Danish customer
- You have got a diploma as a car technician and or engineer;
- Knowledge of electronics, Mechanics and Hydraulics. Knowledge of High voltage installations is an advantage;
- You have work experience in a position as Auto Mechanic or Field Support Engineer;
- Willing to travel and work stand-by shifts in the evenings and weekends;
- You master the English and Swedish language in speech and writing;
- You are in possession of a valid driving license B.
Working at Ebusco means making a difference in the transition to zero emission. Whether in the office or in production, by joining forces we make a sustainable contribution to tomorrow’s transport. You will not only help build the bus of the future but also our business. After all, as a fast-growing company, we still have a long road ahead of us and we need you along for the ride. Of course, we are eager to give you something in return:
- A competitive salary with decent benefits, including a pension scheme and travel allowance.
- 25 holidays for full-time employment.
- Plenty of growth opportunities. For instance, you can join various online courses via the Ebusco Academy.
- Fun social events, drinks and annual family days: after all, you reach the finish line together as a team.
Your journey starts hereApply for Field Service Technician (Örebro-Stockholm)
"*" indicates required fields