For this position we are looking for a technical and customer-oriented colleague who supports our tender processes with regard to potential customers. You know how to keep the overview and you coordinate this in collaboration with all the stakeholders. Do you do everything to ensure that your specifications are complete and correct? And are you an go-getter who doesn't stop until you've reached your goal? Then we are looking for you to join our Sales team!
- You supervise and carry out the tendering process.
- You inquire about the customer specifications;
- By reading the specifications you have a good understanding of the customer's needs;
- You participate in specification discussions with customers;
- You assess the customer's needs and translate these into Ebusco specifications;
- In case of special customer wishes you consult with the R&D department to monitor the risks in time and money;
- You coordinate improvements with the Sales and Engineering departments;
- You will provide a total technical bus specification in preparation for a flawless handover to Project Engineering;
- You continuously manage the planning of current tenders and regularly inform Project Engineering;
- You draw up quotations and discuss them with the Key Account Manager;
- You have a degree in higher professional education;
- You have 0-5 years of relevant work experience in a similar position;
- You understand what it means to represent yourself to clients;
- You are a master of the English (and French of German)
- You work well in a multifunctional and dynamic environment;
- You take responsibility and seek cooperation with colleagues;
- You have a structured and organized way of working;
- You are willing to travel regularly.
Working at Ebusco means making a difference in the transition to zero emission. Whether in the office or in production, by joining forces we make a sustainable contribution to tomorrow’s transport. You will not only help build the bus of the future but also our business. After all, as a fast-growing company, we still have a long road ahead of us and we need you along for the ride. Of course, we are eager to give you something in return:
- A competitive salary with decent benefits, including a pension scheme and travel allowance.
- 25 holidays for full-time employment.
- Plenty of growth opportunities. For instance, you can join various online courses via the Ebusco Academy.
- Fun social events, drinks and annual family days: after all, you reach the finish line together as a team.
Your journey starts hereApply for Inside Sales (BeNeLux)
"*" indicates required fields