We are currently seeking a skilled and System Engineer with proven expertise in electrical, mechanical, and software engineering
to join our team. This position offers an exciting opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology and plays a key role in developing innovative solutions for our clients .
- Generate detailed technical documentation such as system requirements, specifications, and test plans.
- Collaborate with crossfunctional teams to design, develop, and test electrical, mechanical, and software systems.
- Conduct feasibility studies and provide technical input for system architecture and integration.
- Ensure compliance with relevant industry standards and regulations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues throughout the development life cycle.
- Conduct system testing, verification, and validation activities.
- Collaborate with vendors and suppliers to identify and select appropriate components and technologies.
- Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or Software Engineering.
- Proven experience in automotive sector or systems engineering with a focus on electrical, mechanical, and software aspects.
- Strong knowledge of automotive industry standards and regulations related to electrical, mechanical, and software engineering.
- Proficiency in relevant software tools, such as CAD and programming languages.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.Ability to work effectively in a team and communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Adaptability and willingness to learn new technologies and processes.
Working at Ebusco means making a difference in the transition to zero emission. Whether in the office or in production, by joining forces we make a sustainable contribution to tomorrow’s transport. You will not only help build the bus of the future but also our business. After all, as a fast-growing company, we still have a long road ahead of us and we need you along for the ride. Of course, we are eager to give you something in return:
- A competitive salary with decent benefits, including a pension scheme and travel allowance.
- 25 holidays for full-time employment.
- Plenty of growth opportunities. For instance, you can join various online courses via the Ebusco Academy.
- Fun social events, drinks and annual family days: after all, you reach the finish line together as a team.
Your journey starts hereApply for Systems Engineer
"*" indicates required fields