For the position of Technical Writer, we are looking for someone with experience in automotive. Do you have the technical knowledge and experience from various technical disciplines which you can translate into clear and usable manuals for our customers? Then we are looking for you!
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English;
- HBO work and thinking level in the automotive field;
- Result oriented, analytical, accurate and structured;
- You are able to put yourself in our customers' shoes and are able to put complex information on paper in a clear and well-organized way;
- You enjoy putting the knowledge you have acquired onto paper in a technically and grammatically correct manner.
Working at Ebusco means making a difference in the transition to zero emission. Whether in the office or in production, by joining forces we make a sustainable contribution to tomorrow’s transport. You will not only help build the bus of the future but also our business. After all, as a fast-growing company, we still have a long road ahead of us and we need you along for the ride. Of course, we are eager to give you something in return:
- A competitive salary with decent benefits, including a pension scheme and travel allowance.
- 25 holidays for full-time employment.
- Plenty of growth opportunities. For instance, you can join various online courses via the Ebusco Academy.
- Fun social events, drinks and annual family days: after all, you reach the finish line together as a team.
Your journey starts hereApply for Technical Writer
"*" indicates required fields