We are seeking a dynamic Customisation Lead to take on the complete technical ownership of bus projects, leading them from sales to production. The ideal candidate will be customer-oriented, possess strong project management skills, and demonstrate a precise approach to technical responsibilities. This role requires someone who can see the bigger picture, act as a central point of coordination, and ensure seamless collaboration between departments.
- Take technical ownership of bus projects, ensuring a smooth transition from sales to production;
- Act as the primary technical contact for customers, understand their requirements and the reason behind requests;
- Making sure that the sold customer specifications are 100% clear, captured and agreed with the customer;
- Steer the Customisation CAD designer towards milestones and deliverables;
- Clearly carry over the technical specifications of new to be developed technical features which are sold within the project to the responsible engineering departments, (other then Customisation);
- Setting clear deadlines and related target milestone dates for all applicable stakeholders following the existing processes and chasing them;
- Maintain a holistic view of projects, anticipating and mitigating potential issues;
- Being responsible for communication of any missing or additionally required specifications from and towards the Customer as well as internal stakeholders;
- Oversee technical aspects of projects, ensuring compliance with customer requirements;
- Demonstrate precision in project planning, documentation, and execution;
- Being the single technical contact person for the PMO.
- Your education is Bachelor or Master in the direction of Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Electrical, software, Mechatronics, Industrial Design or similar;
- Proven experience in (technical) project management within manufacturing or automotive;
- You are eager to understand the ‘why’ behind the customer requirement and are able to find the optimum solution for both customer and Ebusco;
- You speak and write English, preferably German;
- Strong understanding of bus manufacturing processes and industry standards;
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills;
- Ability to balance the bigger picture with attention to detail;
- You have a structured and organized way of working;
- A few travel moments a year are no problem for you;
- If you are a results-driven individual with a passion for technical excellence and project leadership, we invite you to apply and contribute to the success of our bus manufacturing projects.
Working at Ebusco means making a difference in the transition to zero emission. Whether in the office or in production, by joining forces we make a sustainable contribution to tomorrow’s transport. You will not only help build the bus of the future but also our business. After all, as a fast-growing company, we still have a long road ahead of us and we need you along for the ride. Of course, we are eager to give you something in return:
- A competitive salary with decent benefits, including a pension scheme and travel allowance.
- 25 holidays for full-time employment.
- Plenty of growth opportunities. For instance, you can join various online courses via the Ebusco Academy.
- Fun social events, drinks and annual family days: after all, you reach the finish line together as a team.
Jouw avontuur begint hierSolliciteren voor Customisation Lead
"*" geeft vereiste velden aan