For the position of Customization Design Engineer, we are looking for an independent and creative person with good communication skills. You will complete and maintain the 3D bus file per customer and proactively assist in solving technical issues during design or production.
- Create CAD models and drawings based on the technical specifications of the bus projects.
- Create and provide additional drawings and models on customer requests.
- Store the CAD data by following the existing procedures
- Actively support in discussing and creating solutions for existing technical problems.
- Actively support the customization program lead in setting up presentations and documentation.
- Be familiar with the customer specifications of the bus projects assigned to you.
- Making sure you are up to date with the CAD, PLM tools and Ebusco procedures.
- Your education is Bachelor or Master in the direction of Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering.
- You have relevant working experience in specific programs like CAD, Rendering, PowerPoint etc.
- You have relevant working experience in Technical calculations
- You understand the meaning of being a representative towards our customers;
- You speak and write English.
- You have a structured and organized way of working;
- You are eager to connect yourself to the workshop to touch, feel and see real buses and get familiar with the bus constructions and functions.
Working at Ebusco means making a difference in the transition to zero emission. Whether in the office or in production, by joining forces we make a sustainable contribution to tomorrow’s transport. You will not only help build the bus of the future but also our business. After all, as a fast-growing company, we still have a long road ahead of us and we need you along for the ride. Of course, we are eager to give you something in return:
- A competitive salary with decent benefits, including a pension scheme and travel allowance.
- 25 holidays for full-time employment.
- Plenty of growth opportunities. For instance, you can join various online courses via the Ebusco Academy.
- Fun social events, drinks and annual family days: after all, you reach the finish line together as a team.
Jouw avontuur begint hierSolliciteren voor Customization Design Engineer
"*" geeft vereiste velden aan