As Foreman Production, you will be responsible for managing a team at a workstation within our production line. You will ensure the progress, quality and safety of the work.
- You will carry out work within the composite production efficiently as possible, taking into account the work instructions and the quality assurance system;
- You will instruct and manage a small team;
- You are the first point of contact for the Production Mechanics Composite;
- You monitor the progress;
- You check and monitor the quality;
- You identify possible problems and take appropriate action in collaboration with your team;
- You actively participate in team meetings and make improvement proposals within the production process.
- You have completed education towards Automotive or similar;
- You have experience in a similar position;
- You have experience in managing a team;
- You have good analytical and communication skills;
- You are flexible, result-oriented and critical of your own work;
- You have a positive attitude with a healthy dose of humour;
- You have a good command English languages, both verbally and in writing.
Working at Ebusco means making a difference in the transition to zero emission. Whether in the office or in production, by joining forces we make a sustainable contribution to tomorrow’s transport. You will not only help build the bus of the future but also our business. After all, as a fast-growing company, we still have a long road ahead of us and we need you along for the ride. Of course, we are eager to give you something in return:
- A competitive salary with decent benefits, including a pension scheme and travel allowance.
- 25 holidays for full-time employment.
- Plenty of growth opportunities. For instance, you can join various online courses via the Ebusco Academy.
- Fun social events, drinks and annual family days: after all, you reach the finish line together as a team.
Jouw avontuur begint hierSolliciteren voor Foreman Production (France)
"*" geeft vereiste velden aan