For this position we are looking for a technical and customer-oriented colleague who supports our tender processes with regard to potential customers. You know how to keep the overview and you coordinate this in collaboration with all the stakeholders. Do you do everything to ensure that your specifications are complete and correct? And are you an go-getter who doesn't stop until you've reached your goal? Then we are looking for you to join our Sales team!
- You have a degree in higher professional education;
- You have 0-5 years of relevant work experience in a similar position;
- You understand what it means to represent yourself to clients;
- English speaking and writing is required, German is a plus;;
- You work well in a multifunctional and dynamic environment;
- You take responsibility and seek cooperation with colleagues;
- You have a structured and organized way of working;
Working at Ebusco means making a difference in the transition to zero emission. Whether in the office or in production, by joining forces we make a sustainable contribution to tomorrow’s transport. You will not only help build the bus of the future but also our business. After all, as a fast-growing company, we still have a long road ahead of us and we need you along for the ride. Of course, we are eager to give you something in return:
- A competitive salary with decent benefits, including a pension scheme and travel allowance.
- 25 holidays for full-time employment.
- Plenty of growth opportunities. For instance, you can join various online courses via the Ebusco Academy.
- Fun social events, drinks and annual family days: after all, you reach the finish line together as a team.
Jouw avontuur begint hierSolliciteren voor Inside Sales (BeNeLux)
"*" geeft vereiste velden aan