For the position of Spare Parts Specialist, we are looking for a technical and customer-oriented colleague with knowledge of stock planning to join our Aftersales team and take the next step with us. Ebusco is a growing company with promising market prospects in which you can grow with us.
- As Spare Parts Specialist you are the Spare Parts Professional within Aftersales.
- You ensure that there are sufficient Spare Parts in stock (min/max levels), know what the Fast Movers are, make proposals for a strategic stock and monitor the set KPIs;
- You ensure that stocks (min/max planning) in both the main warehouse and regional warehouses are always up to date
- You ensure that our customer never misses out, the customer fully relies on your expertise;
- You ensure that the right Spare Parts are kept in stock in case of new releases of buses and take care of the planning and forecasting thereof;
- You are the owner of the Spare Parts Catalogue and coordinate that it is in order for each customer;
- You answer customer questions on Spare Parts;
- You take care of order requests in the ERP system;
- You maintain good contact with the internal stake holders so that the Spare Parts data and stock are always up-to-date;
- You (also) maintain contacts with the Spare Parts warehouses at home and abroad;
- You build up a good relationship both internally and externally and take care of this where necessary;
- You have a completed technical or logistics MBO+ education;
- You have a service-oriented attitude, are flexible and solution-oriented;
- You master at least the Dutch and English language in word and writing, German is an advantage;
- You have mastered MS Office;
- You are familiar within the automotive with spare parts and their delivery.
Working at Ebusco means making a difference in the transition to zero emission. Whether in the office or in production, by joining forces we make a sustainable contribution to tomorrow’s transport. You will not only help build the bus of the future but also our business. After all, as a fast-growing company, we still have a long road ahead of us and we need you along for the ride. Of course, we are eager to give you something in return:
- A competitive salary with decent benefits, including a pension scheme and travel allowance.
- 25 holidays for full-time employment.
- Plenty of growth opportunities. For instance, you can join various online courses via the Ebusco Academy.
- Fun social events, drinks and annual family days: after all, you reach the finish line together as a team.
Your journey starts hereApply for Spare Parts Specialist (Aftersales)
"*" indicates required fields