We are looking for a High Voltage Electrical Engineer to ensure implementation and further development of High voltage systems in our Electric buses.
- Design, develop, and implement high voltage electrical systems in electric buses;
- Collaborate with other engineers, designers, and technicians to ensure safety and regulatory compliance;
- Troubleshoot and diagnose electrical issues in high voltage systems;
- Develop and maintain electrical system documentation;
- Develop and maintain relationships with suppliers and vendors;
- Develop system level, sub-system level, and block level design;
- Knowledge of electrical safety hazards including arc flash, arc blast, and shock;
- Practically capable of doing work in field or test environments;
- Support cross-functional teams including design, product engineering, test engineering, and production and Manufacturing engineering;
- Create clear and thorough documentation of design and product development activities to ensure high quality designs and to support dissemination of important design information to cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s in electrical engineering or related field;
- Excellent electrical engineering foundations for automotive HV;
- At least 3-4 years of experience in high voltage electrical engineering;
- Knowledge of legislation and regulations in high voltage systems is a must;
- Knowledge of relevant safety codes and regulations;
- Familiarity with CAD software and electrical simulation tools;
- Knowledge of AC single - three-phase power systems and at high voltage, medium voltage, and low voltage levels;
- Knowledge of DC power systems at medium and low voltage levels;
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Computer proficiency using Microsoft Products (Excel, Word, Power Point, Teams);
- Knowledge of renewable generation systems (wind turbines, solar panels, inverters, battery storage) is a plus;
- Knowledge of legislation and regulations in automotive is a plus;
- Programming knowledge (C++, PLC, MATLAB) is a plus;
- Design knowledge (Siemens Capital, Inventor, AutoCAD) is a plus.
Working at Ebusco means making a difference in the transition to zero emission. Whether in the office or in production, by joining forces we make a sustainable contribution to tomorrow’s transport. You will not only help build the bus of the future but also our business. After all, as a fast-growing company, we still have a long road ahead of us and we need you along for the ride. Of course, we are eager to give you something in return:
- A competitive salary with decent benefits, including a pension scheme and travel allowance.
- 25 holidays for full-time employment.
- Plenty of growth opportunities. For instance, you can join various online courses via the Ebusco Academy.
- Fun social events, drinks and annual family days: after all, you reach the finish line together as a team.
Your journey starts hereApply for Development Engineer (High Voltage Electrical Engineer)
"*" indicates required fields