Within the Finance department of Ebusco, the Internal Reporting Manager is responsible for the Planning & Control cycle, budgeting and forecasting. Pro-actively supporting decision-making with both financial and non-financial as well as backward and forward looking information on performance of the group is key in this role.
In the fast-growing working environment at Ebusco, it is key to align with a lot of stakeholders to ensure proper managerial reporting. You will work in a dynamic and international oriented environment with tight deadlines and direct impact on Ebusco’s financial results.
It is your mission to elevate decision-making in Ebusco and optimizing accounting and reporting processes.
- Coordinating the Planning & Control cycle for the group;
- Performing the consolidation of financial and non-financial figures for the group;
- Periodical reporting of the group performance;
- Maintaining a robust internal control framework and coordinating/monitoring a proper execution;
- Maintaining the accounting manual for the group;
- Ensure proper and timely internal and external reporting in compliance with IFRS;
- Identify and support improvement initiatives for instance by driving standardization, simplification and automation;
- Safeguarding adherence to in- and external rules and regulations;
- Act as a representative with other colleagues for the worldwide consolidated and local statutory audits.
- You have an academic degree in Accountancy, Accounting, Finance and/or Business Economics or a similar education topped with a degree as CPA;
- You have at least 8 years of experience at a Big 4 accountancy firm (minimum Manager) with working knowledge of IFRS;
- You are proficient in working with Excel (Power BI is a plus);
- You are proficient in using ERP systems (Exact or Oracle is a plus);
- You have affinity with internal controls, data analytics and process optimization;
- You are proficient in English.
- Committed and flexible (go the extra mile)
- Proactive / hands-on attitude
- Good communicative skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strives for continuous improvement
- Accurate and compliance-minded
- Fluent in English
- Multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural understanding
Working at Ebusco means making a difference in the transition to zero emission. Whether in the office or in production, by joining forces we make a sustainable contribution to tomorrow’s transport. You will not only help build the bus of the future but also our business. After all, as a fast-growing company, we still have a long road ahead of us and we need you along for the ride. Of course, we are eager to give you something in return:
- A competitive salary with decent benefits, including a pension scheme and travel allowance.
- 25 holidays for full-time employment.
- Plenty of growth opportunities. For instance, you can join various online courses via the Ebusco Academy.
- Fun social events, drinks and annual family days: after all, you reach the finish line together as a team.
Your journey starts hereApply for Internal Reporting Manager
"*" indicates required fields