For the role of NPR Buyer we are looking for an enthusiastic person who finds it challenging to build up the procurement network and who will be responsible for the translation of our business need to optimal purchased non product related attributes and services. Do you know how to get the best suppliers out of the market?
- You will be looking for new reliable suppliers for services and goods;
- You will select, contract and strategically manage existing and new suppliers;
- You request quotations and visit (potential) suppliers on a regular basis;
- You negotiate terms of delivery with suppliers;
- You draw up new contracts and monitor and manage these (new) supplier relationships;
- You act as first in case of bottlenecks/problems in the supply chain;
- You evaluate supplier performance and follow up on possible corrective actions;
- HBO/WO work and thinking level;
- Strong knowledge of sourcing and supply chain management, continuous improvement and contract law specifically in the field of non-product related attributes and services.
- Commercial understanding, ability to communicate at different levels and strong stakeholder management skills;
- You are controversial, versatile, a team player, enjoy building and have a long-term vision;
- Min. 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role;
- You have knowledge of procurement policies and procedures (tender process, contracting etc.) and are able to execute these independently;
- You are customer-oriented, commercial and have excellent influencing and communication skills;
- You are communicatively strong, flexible, down-to-earth and get people on board with changes;
Working at Ebusco means making a difference in the transition to zero emission. Whether in the office or in production, by joining forces we make a sustainable contribution to tomorrow’s transport. You will not only help build the bus of the future but also our business. After all, as a fast-growing company, we still have a long road ahead of us and we need you along for the ride. Of course, we are eager to give you something in return:
A competitive salary with decent benefits, including a pension scheme and travel allowance.
- 25 holidays for full-time employment.
- Plenty of growth opportunities. For instance, you can join various online courses via the Ebusco Academy.
- Fun social events, drinks and annual family days: after all, you reach the finish line together as a team.
Your journey starts hereApply for NPR Buyer
"*" indicates required fields