For the position of (Senior) Mechanical Development Engineer we are looking for a technical and results-driven colleague who contributes and further develops the mechanical (sub) systems with innovative properties.
- You are familiar with Systems Engineering way of working and are capable of owning a System responsibility; know how to compose and read requirements, work with system performances and their interfaces, and compose test procedures;
- You have the responsibility to integrate mechanical systems in our buses. Contributing to the DMU;
- You are familiar with cooperating with other development departments like Electronic, Software control, Testing & Homologation, Purchase and Manufacturing & Assembly;
- You perform mechanical analysis and develop models to predict component and system behavior;
- You create and validate chassis and body work designs; You have experience with metal and/or composite designs;
- You design and validate mounting brackets for traction motors, inverters, battery packs and auxiliary components;
- You develop and test routing for cooling hoses, high voltage and low voltage wiring;
- You are detailing and contributing to the functional safety program;
- You prepare technical documentation in relation to the executed development activities and (test) activities;
- You analyze vehicle data to determine cost reduction, energy savings and (preventive) maintenance;
- You have completed a technical degree at Bachelor and/or Master level in Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineer or comparable;
- You have experience with designing in a 3D CAD system, PLM and ALM systems; Experience with Siemens NX, TeamCenter and Polarion is a pre;
- You have affinity with mechanical integration of automotive High Voltage systems, component placement and routing of cables and tubes;
- You have a passion for automotive and are aware of developments and trends in this field of expertise;
- You are in good command of English language;
- You are a persistent and self-driven worker and function well within a multifunctional and dynamic environment;
- You are familiar with automotive working processes and able to identify, analyze and solve technical problems;
- You take ownership, look for collaboration with colleagues and you are inspired by them.
Working at Ebusco means making a difference in the transition to zero emission. Whether in the office or in production, by joining forces we make a sustainable contribution to tomorrow’s transport. You will not only help build the bus of the future but also our business. After all, as a fast-growing company, we still have a long road ahead of us and we need you along for the ride. Of course, we are eager to give you something in return:
- A competitive salary with decent benefits, including a pension scheme and travel allowance.
- 25 holidays for full-time employment.
- Plenty of growth opportunities. For instance, you can join various online courses via the Ebusco Academy.
- Fun social events, drinks and annual family days: after all, you reach the finish line together as a team.
Your journey starts hereApply for Senior Mechanical Development Engineer
"*" indicates required fields